Monday, January 19, 2009

Twelve and a Half Weeks

Well, today I am 12 weeks and 4 days. I have heard others mention that this is about when they started feeling better...not me! :) Even with the help of the miracle drug, Zofran, I'm still "losing my cookies" and feeling miserable half of the time. I'll take half the day to most of the day! I've only gained a few pounds but I think it looks like I've gained 20!



I get to see the baby again on Thursday (at my 13 week appointment). They will also do a NT scan. Dusty and I are excited to try and find out what we're having around 20 weeks. Right now the baby is about 2 1/2 inches long and only weighs a mere half an ounce. This week we will be developing reflexes! All the parts are there already...they just have to grow and mature before we can meet the little one.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephine,
    I'm so happy for you and your little family. Let me know if you need anything. Garrett wanted to tell Dusty something.

    "I knew you would figure it out sooner or later. Good job getting the job done. Congrats."

    Boy humor...We miss ya and love ya.
    Katy and Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GREAT DAY I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Sorry for yelling...I just wanted you to know that I'm REALLY excited. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I miss you guys a lot! I'm getting into busy season now...but once April/May comes...I want to see you! And I'm so excited and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that cute little pregnant belly you're starting to get! And I know you don't feel it, but you look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new background! Green is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete