Sunday, February 15, 2009

16 1/2 Weeks

So now that I'm really into the second trimester, life isn't so miserable! I only get nauseous off and on throughout the day, and I'm only throwing up 2 to 4 times a week. I have a little more energy now although I'm still a lot more tired than I used to be. I just don't require a nap when I get to work and during my lunch break any more! Cooking an entire meal or grocery shopping practically kill me after work! I'm finally starting to show a little and I'm intrigued by the firmness of my baby bump. I'm still waiting for my baby bump to catch up to the size of my "lady lumps" above it! :)






Thanks for all of the loaner maternity clothes!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need anything. Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon we'll know if your wiggle worm is a girl or boy! How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - an update! I love seeing the way the belly grows! You are so lucky you still look normal and cute - I am jealous! I started telling people I am due in July - instead of the tail end of July - to justify looking 6 months pregnant when I am 4. Whatever! Enjoy your first-baby-cuteness! We blogstalkers all are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute! I had parents in town and was busy when you called the other day. Call you soon. Take care!!!! Stop cooking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Steph and I am so glad you are feeling better! Hang in there and i can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are feeling better! just remember all the not-so-fun times are all worth it!

    ReplyDelete