Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sleepless Days

Beginning February 17th, when Cassie began to sit up completely unassisted and then the next day began pulling up to a standing position, we have had trouble taking naps.  My amazing sleeper who would fall asleep on her own in 5 minutes or let me rock her to sleep if I felt like it and then transfer into the crib beautifully abruptly disappeared one day.  Trying to teach her that she can fall asleep on her own has been trying and frequently required crying for over an hour with a 50/50 chance of actually falling asleep for 15 minutes or so.  Because she's fighting it, Cassie falls asleep sitting up and falls over in funny positions.  Here's a few that I was able to capture on camera:

3 comments:

  1. Oh that just pulls at my heartstrings! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute. Congrats!! How have you guys been doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! You have a thumb sucker :) She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete