Thursday, January 7, 2010

Craigslist Upgrade

A coworker of Dusty's gave us an old Fisher Price Jumperoo that Cassie loved.  It was missing the main toy, so we just attached toys to it.  The newer jumpers have seats that fully rotate versus the older ones with stationary seats.  For a total of $5, I was able to upgrade to a much nicer, newer jumper!  I sold the old one and bought a newer one for only $5 more!!!  I feel like a Craigslist Superstar!!!


This is the old jumper.



We added some of Cassie's toys to it to make it more fun.



This is the one I upgraded to via Craigslist.



So much fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should also try freecycle if you haven't already. Everyone and their dog has young children where I live that grow out of toys and clothes. The parents then put it up for free on that website. Don't know if it would be the same where you live, but at least 75% of the stuff posted is child-related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I love her eyebrows- my baby's hair is so blond, you can't see any of it.

    ReplyDelete