Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Bite!

Cassie is just over 5 months old now and has been showing a greater interest in what we've been putting in our mouths (i.e. food and drink).  After being away from home for 4 nights and having a cold for a week, she starting waking up in the middle of the night which she hasn't done in 3 months.  I don't know if she's about to hit a growth spurt or if there's something else going on, but she acts like she's starving!  So I made an executive decision and fed her rice cereal mixed with breast milk for the first time today.


At first, she wasn't sure what to think about the stuff I was shoving in her mouth.



But I think she started to like it after the first couple of bites!



YUMMMM!!!



She kept pushing it out with her tongue...she doesn't know how to eat food yet.



But she's going to try to help anyways!!!  LOL!!!



All done!

1 comment:

  1. so I just caught up on your blog for like the past month or something, and these are my various comments:

    - I love how its so obvious how much you completely totally adore Cassie! You are the perfect doting new parents who think everything she does is adorable and picture worthy and you share them with the world! I just love it and I'm so happy you're happy!

    - Emily is wearing makeup?! Holy cow!

    - I love your family! I miss them! Tell them hi for me!

    - I think I've lost track of who goes with which brother...

    - I love seeing people in Aggie gear! I miss Texas so much!

    - I love YOU and I miss YOU so much!!!!!!!!!! Come visit me! Everybody needs to visit DC some time and you totally have a free place to stay now! No excuses. Grab some Aggie friends and then you can carpool.

    ReplyDelete